วันศุกร์ที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Follow Me


Lyrics: You don't know how you met me you dont know whyYou cant turn around and say goodbyeAll you know is when I'm with you I make you freeAnd swim through your veins like a fish in the seaI'm singin' follow me everything is alrightI'll be the one to tuck you in at nightAnd if you want to leave I can gauranteeyou wont find nobody else like meI'm not worried about the ring you wearCause as long as noone knows then nobody can careYour feeling guilty and I'm well awareBut you don't look ashamed and baby I'm not scaredI'm singin' follow me everything is alrightI'll be the one to tuck you in at nightAnd if you want to leave I can gauranteeYou won't find nobody else like meI won't give you money I can't give you the skyYour better off if you don't ask whyI'm not the reason that you go astrayAnd we'll be alright if you dont ask me to stayI'll be the one to tuck you in at nightAnd if you want to leave I can gauranteeYou won't find nobody else like meDon't know how you met me you don't know whyYou can't turn around and say goodbyeAll you know is when I'm with you I make you freeAnd swim through your veins like a fish in the seaI'm singin' follow me everything is alrightI'll be the one to tuck you in at nightAnd if you want to leave I can gauranteeYou won't find nobody else like meI'm singin' follow me everything is alrightI'll be the one to tuck you in at nightAnd if you want to leave I can gauranteeYou won't find nobody else like meI'm singin' follow me everything is alrightI'll be the one to tuck you in at nightAnd if you want to leave I can gauranteeYou won't find nobody else like me

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น